1. Emergency 24/7 Crisis Management and Intervention (20 to 45 Minute Sessions as may be appropriate)
2. A Monthly Plan of 4 Weekly One-on-One 30 to 45 Minutes Regularly Scheduled Sessions
3. One-Time As Needed Consult-and-Counsel Session During Business Hours - 30 min. Session 8:00 Am to 10:00 PM EST)
4. Subscription to the Life and Self-Mastery Periodical ($65) Annually
April 1, 2018
August 1, 2018
December 1, 2018
5. Full Courses of Study and Services:
A Comprehensive and Inclusive All-of-the-Above Course of Learning - Crisis Intervention, Mentoring, Consult and Guidance, plus Subscription to the Periodical Including 1 Through 4 Above
6. In-Person Service Is Offered by Appointment Only (45 minutes) from Coast to Coast Including Emergency Services which Are Offered Primarily
7. On-location service(s) [Half day (3 hours) - Full Day (6 hours) - [May vary depending on group size]. This service requires scheduling arrangements and information as to the service(s) sought. For examples, is this service being requested for one person, a family, or a group? We will travel to your location to work with you, your spouse, your entire family, or a group you work with. The dollar amount to be paid will depend on the type of service(s) needed, and the number of people who will receive services. Please note that for this/these very specific on-location service(s), you will be responsible for covering the cost of our travel, and payment must be received prior to making any travel arrangements.
8. Monthly Online Tutorials Are Free of Charge to All Clients at 8:00 PM EST on the First of Each Month
- Payment ensures that you can access the tutorial.
- Telephone sessions must be paid prior to calling for services.
- Refunds are NOT made toward services other than the periodical.
- Payment made toward the periodical may be refunded if cancellation is received 30 days prior to the distribution date.
- Missed sessions can be made up upon notification and make appropriate arrangements. All training sessions missed within a given month must be made up within the same month.
- The monthly training entitles registrants to four sessions scheduled monthly on the specific days and times that are most convenient for them to receive counsel and study.
- All participants will be required to complete a preliminary assessment questionnaire to allow them to begin learning at their own level and to immediately start employing the skills and techniques learned effectively in their day-to-day lives.
*Services must be paid in advance. We offer scaled down fees based on needs and income. Any service or session cancelled on our end will be fully refunded.
We cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide makeup services on the days and times most convenient for you. Although, we will strive to accommodate your schedule and needs. However, we will strive to offer make-up time, If the missed service or session(s) was due to an illness, an emergency, or a situation beyond your control.
I have read and agreed to this policy. Sign here by entering your name. This will be considered an electronic signature.
The Works of Hippocrates: Books of Medicine 1553/4,-Bukowskis (460 BCE-ca.370...)
Emotion and Disease: The Balance of Passions
National Library of Medicine
National Library of Medicine
According to Soranus of Ephesus, a Greek gynecologist of the 2nd century AD, the first biographer of Hippocrates and the primary source of information on the man known today as the father of modern medicines, a great deal of the information that has been circulated about the life of Hippocrates is false. Born in Kos in 460 BC., from a prominent Greek family, Hippocrates wrote a collection of 59 books, a record of his theories, observations, discoveries, teaching, and healing. These include seminars, studies, notes and philosophical essays all involving medicine. He studied medicine at the famous Asclepion in Kos and practiced on the island before his belief that his peers of the time were misled, urged him to travel to other places, not only to teach them about his in clean air, water and sun, but also to expand his knowledge. He died in 377 BC. at the age of 83.
Preparing for Remote or Online Assessment - Tutorial and Classes
- You will need to be connected to the Internet.
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled before accessing the assessment site.
- You will need speakers and a sound card to hear the audio portion of the program.
- Adobe Flash Player is required. If you do not currently have Adobe installed, you can download the program on Adobe’s official website.