1 Kings 3:16-28 1 Kings 3:16-28
- Note that shrink/SHriNGk/verb: the meaning of the word "shrink;' become or make smaller in size or amount; contract or cause to contract."the workforce has shrunk to less than a thousand"[[PASTING TABLES IS NOT SUPPORTED]][[PASTING TABLES IS NOT SUPPORTED]]
- Note thatshrink/SHriNGk/verb: the meaning of the word "shrink;' become or make smaller in size or amount; contract or cause to contract."the workforce has shrunk to less than a thousand"[[PASTING TABLES IS NOT SUPPORTED]][[PASTING TABLES IS NOT SUPPORTED]]
1. Emergency 24/7 Crisis Management and Intervention (20 to 45 Minute Sessions as may be appropriate)
2. A Monthly Plan of 4 Weekly One-on-One 30 to 45 Minutes Regularly Scheduled Sessions
3. One-Time As Needed Consult-and-Counsel Session During Business Hours - 30 min. Session 8:00 Am to 10:00 PM EST)
4. Subscription to the Life and Self-Mastery Periodical ($65) Annually
April 1, 2018
August 1, 2018
December 1, 2018
5. Full Courses of Study and Services:
A Comprehensive and Inclusive All-of-the-Above Course of Learning - Crisis Intervention, Mentoring, Consult and Guidance, plus Subscription to the Periodical Including 1 Through 4 Above
6. In-Person Service Is Offered by Appointment Only (45 minutes) from Coast to Coast Including Emergency Services which Are Offered Primarily
7. On-location service(s) [Half day (3 hours) - Full Day (6 hours) - [May vary depending on group size]. This service requires scheduling arrangements and information as to the service(s) sought. For examples, is this service being requested for one person, a family, or a group? We will travel to your location to work with you, your spouse, your entire family, or a group you work with. The dollar amount to be paid will depend on the type of service(s) needed, and the number of people who will receive services. Please note that for this/these very specific on-location service(s), you will be responsible for covering the cost of our travel, and payment must be received prior to making any travel arrangements.
8. Monthly Online Tutorials Are Free of Charge to All Clients at 8:00 PM EST on the First of Each Month
- Payment ensures that you can access the tutorial.
- Telephone sessions must be paid prior to calling for services.
- Refunds are NOT made toward services other than the periodical.
- Payment made toward the periodical may be refunded if cancellation is received 30 days prior to the distribution date.
- Missed sessions can be made up upon notification and make appropriate arrangements. All training sessions missed within a given month must be made up within the same month.
- The monthly training entitles registrants to four sessions scheduled monthly on the specific days and times that are most convenient for them to receive counsel and study.
- All participants will be required to complete a preliminary assessment questionnaire to allow them to begin learning at their own level and to immediately start employing the skills and techniques learned effectively in their day-to-day lives.
*Services must be paid in advance. We offer scaled down fees based on needs and income. Any service or session cancelled on our end will be fully refunded.
We cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide makeup services on the days and times most convenient for you. Although, we will strive to accommodate your schedule and needs. However, we will strive to offer make-up time, If the missed service or session(s) was due to an illness, an emergency, or a situation beyond your control.
I have read and agreed to this policy. Sign here by entering your name. This will be considered an electronic signature.
Life Experience and Situational Judgment
Online Assessment Questionnaire and Preparation Guide
*Registrant cannot go back and change answers
*Please do not skip questions
In addition, please tell us about you, and send us any additional comments or special remarks using the comment box at the bottom of the form. Thank you!
This Assessment Preparation Guide from the US Office of Personnel Management is intended to allow you to gain the most from this program so you will be able to apply your new skills and knowledge right away to your current life and future situations.
We are delighted that you have placed your faith in our program, and chosen to invest in your future, that of your family,others you care for, and some you are yet to know. We understand that in doing so, you have resolved to dedicate valuable time and your energy, in addition to the financial expenditure this enrollment requires.
Although we cannot guarantee you a one hundred percent degree of success, we are confident that you will see tangible results in your life, if you apply yourself to the coursework and training during your enrollment period.
We can promise you that we will strive to meet the challenges of each and every one of our client-trainees, and strive to administer this extraordinary course of learning and training in the most efficient and ethical manners possible.
NOTE: There are no right or wrong answers for the Situational Judgment and Life Experience questions. Answers to these questions will depend on your individual life experiences, world view, personality, current situation, preferences, and opinions and belief system.
| || |
Number of Items
A. Life Experience
B. Your Current Strategic Thinking Toward Daily Living and Obstacles and Challenges
C. Your Current Feeling and Attitude Toward People
D. Your Current Feeling About Life and People
E. Your Current Default Reaction to Negative Events and Crises
Preparing for This Online Assessment
- You will need to be connected to the Internet.
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled before accessing the assessment site.
- You will need speakers and a sound card to hear the audio portion of the program.
- Adobe Flash Player is required. If you do not currently have Adobe installed, you can download the program on Adobe’s official website.
Part A. Situational Judgment Assessment
The Situational Judgment Assessment requires that you read through a series of scenarios that place you in realistic situations that people encounter in life. You will be asked to select an option based on how you would most likely respond or least likely respond in each situation. The following are multiple choice questions:
You are a member of a project team in your office. During a project meeting, a colleague gives you a task that you do not feel qualified or trained to handle. Which of the following actions are you most likely to take?
You are a member of a project team in your office. During a project meeting, a colleague gives you a task that you do not feel qualified or trained to handle. Which of the following actions are you least likely to take?
One of your customers has arrived at your office and wishes to speak with your supervisor, who is not at her desk right now. The customer is frustrated because she has left several messages on your supervisor’s voicemail in the past week and has not received a call in return. You know that your supervisor is attending a meeting that will last for at least another hour. Which of the following actions are you most likely to take?
One of your customers has arrived at your office and wishes to speak with your supervisor, who is not at her desk right now. The customer is frustrated because she has left several messages on your supervisor’s voicemail in the past week and has not received a call in return. You know that your supervisor is attending a meeting that will last for at least another hour. Which of the following actions is you least likely to take?
Part B. Life Experience Assessment
The Life Experience Assessment contains questions involving work- and education-related experiences.
In this assessment, you will be instructed to select one answer from among the alternatives presented. Some questions will tell you to consider your experience in working with and relating to others in a work setting. If you are not currently employed, then you will be instructed to answer questions based on experiences you may have had in previous jobs, or in your academic pursuits.
No special training or experience is required to answer these questions. When completing this assessment, remember:
- Do not skip questions; it is in your best interest to answer every question.
- A response of “I don’t know” means that you would expect the other person not to know or to have no basis for making a judgment if asked to describe you.
- The term “peer” refers to co-workers, classmates, or other close associates.
Please note: Your truthful and honest responses is key to allowing us to provide you with a tailor-made training experience for you through this program. Do your best to be as accurate in your answers as possible, as your progress and success in this program will depend on the point of which we understand and determine that you are starting.